Georgia Tech is a truly global Institute!
Georgia Tech is engaged all over the world in research, education, innovation, and economic development. It is truly a global leader among the world's technological research universities.
Georgia Tech's vision is to define the technological research university of the 21st century and educate the leaders of a technologically driven world. In a global context, that means:
- prepare our students for leadership roles in a highly connected world that routinely engages people of different cultures, languages, and beliefs;
- reach out to key global research, academic, industry, and alumni partners;
- establish a world-wide network that attracts the best students, faculty, and research partners and corporate sponsors to all of our campuses, and in particular to the Atlanta campus;
- facilitate and develop opportunities for Tech not available in Atlanta alone;
- internationalize the Atlanta campus by providing education, research, and extracurricular activities that are internationally focused.
We are pursuing this vision outside of the U.S. in a number of ways: