As we continue to develop and strengthen global partnerships, it is important to recognize the risks involved and be prepared to address them. Please join us for a discussion about responsible global engagement and learn about support structures and guidance Georgia Tech has in place to support faculty. This virtual panel will feature
- Chaouki Abdallah, Executive Vice President for Research
- Steven McLaughlin, Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Yves Berthelot, Vice Provost for International Initiatives
- Michael Best, Professor and Director of Research at Georgia Tech Shenzhen
- David McDowell, Carter N. Paden Jr. Distinguished Chair in Metals Processing and Regents' Professor; Executive Director, Institute for Materials
- Ellen Zegura, Professor and Stephen Fleming Chair in the College of Computing
Virtual attendees can win Ethics First door prizes!
Link to attend: http://c.gatech.edu/nov12-ethics
This event is part of Ethics Awareness Week. View the full list of events.